Dec 15, 2021
In this episode, I discuss how a hiker can improve their trail
fitness while they are experiencing foot pain.
Foot pain is an incredibly common issue for
hikers. Whether it is from plantar fasciitis, heels spurs or simply
from a rolled ankle, it can cause a lot of discomfort, stress and
But know this...
While you are experiencing foot pain, there are still ways in which
you can improve your hiking fitness (which don't involve simply
pushing through the pain!)
Inside this episode:
- The single most important priority for a
hiker when they are experiencing foot pain (please don't skip
- How you can improve your hiking fitness
(without having to stress out your feet)
- How to know when to 'push through the pain'
and when to stay off your feet entirely
- Why strength training is an absolute must for
anyone experiencing foot pain (plus some simple guidelines to
ensure this is comfortable for you)
- One often neglected area which can make a
HUGE difference to your recovery, risk of reinjury and